Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Hurricane Ida's Remnants

SnowenOutThere

32 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Why are you complaining about climate when it's just very localized weather?

Because it's the climate of the DC area that I hate: the relentless rains and total lack of a dependable dry season, the stifling, enervating humidity that hangs on for months on end.

19 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Last chance for anything is that little segment pushing through Front Royal.

It produced the best weather of the day in winchester.   Nice gusty heavy rain.  No thunder though.  Unfortunately,  that line developed east of my yard.  Would have been a fun way to cap this off.

2 minutes ago, Kmlwx said:

Surprisingly - SPC keeps the ENH and 10% tor for the same area. Mentions a confluence band potentially providing more severe potential. 

The HRRR has another nice convective band moving through early this evening, but low-level winds are progged to significantly veer by then, so I'm not buying much of a TOR threat unless those forecasted wind profiles are really off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, high risk said:

The HRRR has another nice convective band moving through early this evening, but low-level winds are progged to significantly veer by then, so I'm not buying much of a TOR threat unless those forecasted wind profiles are really off.

I’m tornado warned worn out for today. No more please 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, high risk said:

Nothing really stands out on radar for the moment. The most "interesting" thing locally is that cell near TADW. Stuff to the west just looks like rain for now. We'll see how the next couple hours plays out. Bogged down with listening to AACoFD feeds right now. They are BUSY. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic