Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Fall 2021 Banter.

HoarfrostHubb

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Oh, you use it in place of a screw gun?  
that’s probably what I should do for tougher jobs?  
Lol, I’m always using the screw gun but never the impact driver.  I bought that big Ryobi 6 piece kit when it was on sale 2 years ago. 

All my screw guns in the past were corded, Yes on the tougher jobs, More omph.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dryslot said:

I found in the long run, Better off paying the extra, Especially when it comes to the impact tool.

I sold all my ryobi tools and bought DeWalt. The quality doesn’t compare. I used my DW battery chain saw today to clean up a bunch of dead stuff on and around the trails and it was flawless. it’s really impressive 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Oh, you use it in place of a screw gun?  
that’s probably what I should do for tougher jobs?  
Lol, I’m always using the screw gun but never the impact driver.  I bought that big Ryobi 6 piece kit when it was on sale 2 years ago. 

I bought the same package. I also use the impact instead of the drill most of the time. 

14 hours ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Where should we start?

Self loathing , judgemental sociopaths, that unfairly project their anger and hate outside of themselves is certainly in the mix. 

Some people. 

And my guess is he probably should'nt have been a free man. Why do we let these monsters out repeatedly. Maybe release those in for minor drug offenses, and focus on these vile humans? Dunno, could be a crazy conception though. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DavisStraight said:

Greenworks is at the top of my list, I just started looking at the battery powered tools and like you say stick with one brand for all. I saw one ad where you get 4 batteries with the chainsaw so would have the batteries for all the other tools I buy.

I got a Greenworks chainsaw early this summer.  I have been pleased with it so far but I have it just for light use, cutting small trees, etc.  It cam with just with the one battery but it holds up pretty well and recharges nicely.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Love it although one night of way too many samplers had me reeling the whole next day. Great beer and better chicken wings.

They got in trouble with the state over COVID regs so their brewery operation was shut down. They just restarted it so they didn’t have their own beers yet. Pretty good all the same. 

26 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

They got in trouble with the state over COVID regs so their brewery operation was shut down. They just restarted it so they didn’t have their own beers yet. Pretty good all the same. 

They had to change ownership because of the state because he was shut down.

54 minutes ago, White Rain said:

I raked yearly at our place before buying the Echo PB 580T on a whim/sale. Never thought I would need or want a blower but I will never go back now.

yeah I had a small echo backpack blower.....then upgraded to the PB-770H. Can't believe I did it all those years with a little pea shooter. Now I'm thinking of upgrading to the PB-8010.  A leaf blower is one of those things you don't go small on. My old man used to do his whole yard with a little toro plug in thing....would take 3 days.  Now he's done in like 5 hours lol. 

Crypto is silly . I’m not sure people notice it but just take a peek .

look what sectors are growing within the crypto ecosystem . Play to earn gaming , metaverse , augmented reality . What happens when huge capital flows into a rapidly expanding sector of crypto market , that is forecast to grow about 15x in sector market cap over next few years 

let’s see how the last week went in metaverse sector . Almost all  of these ..maybe 50-60 coins Are up 25-100% in the last week . The week before was the same . When the market cap grows this fast.. crazy things happen 

Just spelling it out how I wish someone did for me months  ago. It’s more than Bitcoin , Ethereum and doge coin

scroll to the last 7 days gains 

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/metaverse-index