Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Fall 2021 Banter.

HoarfrostHubb

11 minutes ago, dryslot said:

You can get all kinds of gifts if you're a good swimmer and can get to one of the container ships.

Folks should do their xmas shopping before BF imo. Inventory is at an all time low, depending on product type of course, with demand sky high…BF and the following 3wks will be a zoo with slim pickings. I foresee a record amount of gift cards being exchanged this year instead, signed: “I couldn’t find your gift, get it yourself in the summer.”

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Folks should do their xmas shopping before BF imo. Inventory is at an all time low, depending on product type of course, with demand sky high…BF and the following 3wks will be a zoo with slim pickings. I foresee a record amount of gift cards being exchanged this year instead, signed: “I couldn’t find your gift, get it yourself in the summer.”

Yes . Exactly my thoughts . Guys will be running around baffled in mid December and will be buying amazon gift cards for everyone .

Was reading how someone bought 8 grand worth of Shibu Inu coins when they came out .

I don’t think much of the public understands the type of gains made in crypto by many new crypto millionaires this year . I have nearly no interest left in the stock market at current valuations ...oh and that guy who invested 8K ...he turned that into Billions with a B. We are living in a extremely rare time for that to be possible . 

8,000 turned into 5,000,000,000

on a fukkin meme coin

Note most Wildly  successful tokens this year have revenue generating business behind them and many have made 1,000 to 2,000% gains . The list is long and eye opening .

• Weenie 1

Was reading how someone bought 8 grand worth of Shibu Inu coins when they came out .
I don’t think much of the public understands the type of gains made in crypto by many new crypto millionaires this year . I have nearly no interest left in the stock market at current valuations ...oh and that guy who invested 8K ...he turned that into Billions with a B. We are living in a extremely rare time for that to be possible . 

on a fukkin meme coin

Note most Wildly  successful tokens this year have revenue generating business behind them and many have made 1,000 to 2,000% gains . The list is long and eye opening .
When does it all crash?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

When does it all crash?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

The crypto sector is extremely volatile . Depending what percentage loss  = a crash ...it honestly seems to do that couple times a year . But it is growing so much as a asset class overall that every rebound makes a higher peak than the last . However being a small asset class compared to stocks , every stock market move is exponentially magnified in crypto prices 

And on a larger scale I think think it maybe  becoming another brick in the wall In next year or two ...meaning 

it maybe so interconnected to the economy and the future of commerce that it will be propped up and defended like the housing market and stock market are by federal reserve policies that (when laid bare) are to keep asset classes elevated..why?

Because at this stage in the monetary systems life cycle ...interest rates must remain extremely low ( as we are a debt based system ) where more and more debt growth = gdp growth..and the system stays solvent as long as the interest rates are minuscule to keep debt servicing manageable. If rates ever rose dramatically, it would be game over for a system that been propped up since 2009 with continued central bank global emergency level support / extremely accommodative policy . 

The system is very fragile and potentially vulnerable at these lofty asset levels ..where most all known income And earnings  to asset price Valuations (in housing / stocks) are Over a standard deviation Above long run ratios. Any large geopolitical or financial  event that undermines financial system confidence ( incites fear and eroded a super high appetite for financiak risk Taking behavior) is a national security threat . I.E Fragile system 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Yes . Exactly my thoughts . Guys will be running around baffled in mid December and will be buying amazon gift cards for everyone .

Anyone who does their shopping in Dec and especially the week before Xmas are in for repetitive frustration. My wife has been buying the kids presents (which are usually made in Asia) since Sept. I told her not to wait until ‘deals’. Speaking of which…there may not be as many great deals this season either. Retailers use it to get folks into their store, virtual or brick and mortar, but the thin inventory and lack of backfilling will make some rethink their holiday marketing strategy and not offer the usual discount. 

It won’t be the case across all product types so there will be deals to be had but folks should be prepared to not expect a normal shopping season…and plan accordingly.

On 11/11/2021 at 11:50 PM, STILL N OF PIKE said:

on a fukkin meme coin

Note most Wildly  successful tokens this year have revenue generating business behind them and many have made 1,000 to 2,000% gains . The list is long and eye opening 

Shibu is up 83.9 million percent in the last year. I made an absolute fortune buying some early this year. 

There are still some good stocks out there. I have been investing big in heat pumps, solar, and robotics/automation stock. The returns have been great with many giving me 300% + returns.

54 minutes ago, BrianW said:

Shibu is up 83.9 million percent in the last year. I made an absolute fortune buying some early this year. 

There are still some good stocks out there. I have been investing big in heat pumps, solar, and robotics/automation stock. The returns have been great with many giving me 300% + returns.

I made some good gains on some junior gold stocks, my best one was up over 500%. They dipped a little but it's time again to buy.

On 11/11/2021 at 11:50 PM, STILL N OF PIKE said:

on a fukkin meme coin

Biggest fear of mine is getting your USD back out. These gains are meaningless unless realized given how shaky the crypto market is and how easily the various sites such as Binance and PancakeSwap can crash or be rigged for larger investors to get paid first. Liquidity is a big issue. 

2 hours ago, Vinny Findley said:

Long time lurker. 2.09 for the day yesterday. I'm guessing we had a few gusts of around 50mph. A few gusts here in Cranston rocked the house. Warwick and North Providence had power outages from trees falling and taking power lines down. Most of the rain fell from 1:00 to about 4:30.

Welcome aboard and congrats on the damage! On a completely unrelated note, do you know Fraida Felcher?

felcher.jpg

• Haha 1