Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Fall 2021 Banter.

HoarfrostHubb

17 hours ago, snowman21 said:

2012?

That 3/18-22/2012 run blew away all time March heat records here, but 3/2010 was 0.64° milder.  Early March 2012 we had a -10 morning and then some sub-freezing highs after the heat.  March 2010 never got below 11° and featured 28 days with AN temps.  Super heat trumped by lack of cold.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Anyone here have any idea how to get rid of old gasoline? I have a few containers that have gotten water in them and what not. I can’t find anything online or anywhere that I can bring it.

Does your local transfer station take it?  Many towns have hazardous waste disposal programs. 
You could always pour it in a metal trashcan and burn it off. Lol

48 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Does your local transfer station take it?  Many towns have hazardous waste disposal programs. 
You could always pour it in a metal trashcan and burn it off. Lol

Taunton has 1 hazardous waste collection day a year and it was in august. Other than that, nothing else I can see. Closest facility I can find is in Sutton ma, and it’s open 2 days a week, while I’m at work of course.

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Anyone here have any idea how to get rid of old gasoline? I have a few containers that have gotten water in them and what not. I can’t find anything online or anywhere that I can bring it.

get a big barrel, put some wood in it and pour the gas on the wood and have a campfire, wouldn't eat the roasted marshmallows though.

• Like 1