Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Met Fall 2021 Banter.

HoarfrostHubb

1 hour ago, White Rain said:

Maybe he would have left anyways,  but they could have worked harder to convince him to stay. Just my opinion.

They surrounded him with crap too. So surrounded him with meh, and underestimated his playing capabilities. He didn't carry himself well in the last year, but I think they basically helped shove him out. If Bill had a plan at QB...I could accept it, but it's clear he thought he could coach whoever, and he was wrong.

16 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

i agree with that. That was TB's request, so to me it seems like he wanted out anyway. 

plus, keeping TB would have put the Pats continually up against the cap. 

Bottom line is that they could have engineered that whole evolution to benefit themselves, and they did not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Gronk is awesome. 

I'm not debating the merits of his career on the field.....but I would have flipped him the byrd as he was trying to orchestrate his way out of that contract. At least Brady had the balls to negotiate his way out in good faith and was always entirely aboveboard about his plans for the future. Gronk cried a like a little bitch about how broken he was, and how terrified he was of the toll that the game exacted on him...then  one year later...what, Brady is in TB? 

I'm all better-

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'm not debating the merits of his career on the field.....but I would have flipped him the byrd as he was trying to orchestrate his way out of that contract. At least Brady had the balls to negotiate his way out in good faith.

Gronk is so much smarter than perception. Good for him for not wanting to play for the narcissistic head coach

• Haha 1