• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
September Discussion Thread: Bring the frost; kill the bugs.

moneypitmike

7 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Anyone on the lake that didn't get back in time might've had a wild ride. Good microburst signature a little while ago with 72 knots at 300 ft.

The gust front on the leading edge of rain had to be 40+ at the course.  Just instant whiteout and now standing water everywhere.  A lot of liquid just came out lol.

1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Classic TB reverse psyche 

I’ve gone back and looked at various storm threads. It’s hilarious. I think  he’s done that in every event he’s either slated to jackpot or close to it.

Anyways I don’t expect to be as widespread as Ida so maybe he does Stein and someone west or east gets soaked,  but does it matter at this point after the summer we’ve had?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I’ve gone back and looked at various storm threads. It’s hilarious. I think  he’s done that in every event he’s either slated to jackpot or close to it.

Anyways I don’t expect to be as widespread as Ida so maybe he does Stein and someone west or east gets soaked,  but does it matter at this point after the summer we’ve had?

Definitely more convective looking.  May get a little injection of energy from Mindy