• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Post-Tropical Ida (Cat 4 hurricane @ Landfall @12:55pm EDT, 40 mph, 998 mb, 28 mph NE) - possible area flood impact, tornadoes, and severe weather

Hurricane Agnes

1 minute ago, Wentzadelphia said:

My dad lives in Warminster near street and davisville. I think that tornado was just to the west though. Waiting to hear from him. Anyone from near there? 

those cells SW of city ramping up. 

My buddy lives on Davisville and I just checked in on him and he said no damage there. On radar looked like it went north of there.

2 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Saw a tornado just to my west traveling NE about 15 mins ago. Took shelter in basement. I am in Warminster....Ivyland to be exact. Based on location assuming it went thru Warrington, Hartsville, Jamison area. Definitely debris with it. 

Stay safe.  That was probably the only thing to get you out of summer hibernation. ;)

I'm at 1.5"/hr rain and am up to 2.81" so far for the event.  Temp and dp both 75.  Windows steamed.

1 minute ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Stay safe.  That was probably the only thing to get you out of summer hibernation. ;)

Summer living like a hermit... counting wooly caterpillar hairs, tracking tradewinds variations, and preparing for a very cold winter as I crochet extra afghan blankets, cut firewood, and skin local Buffalo for warm hide. 

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 2

• Hurricane Agnes changed the title to Post-Tropical Ida (Cat 4 hurricane @ Landfall @12:55pm EDT, 40 mph, 998 mb, 28 mph NE) - possible area flood impact, tornadoes, and severe weather