• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Post-Tropical Ida (Cat 4 hurricane @ Landfall @12:55pm EDT, 40 mph, 998 mb, 28 mph NE) - possible area flood impact, tornadoes, and severe weather

Hurricane Agnes

2 minutes ago, Hurricane Agnes said:

Still getting some rain - light to moderate (at around 1/3rd inch/hr).  Temp is 74 but dp is now up to 73.  Was looking at those cells up by Landsdale and the other by Doylestown.  They looked almost like they were trying to make some funnels.

I am in Wrightstown and those cells over us (the ones you mentioned) had some crazy rotation visually but nothing dropped out.

4 minutes ago, Lady Di said:

This is all I can see as far as EMS dispatch so far

F21039961 DEBRIS NB RT 1 BYP & RT 10 TO NB RT 1 Lower Oxford Township 09-01-2021 16:43:27 21

Perents checked in. Just heavy rain, they were out wrangling horses (i really wish they would retire already). Pastures are flooded. They are out by Lincoln U so this would have been to their NW.

• Like 1

Little calmer now.  One reason why I always love how you all keep with abreast with your weather wisdom is because of my location.  I live on Rte 41 and it can be a cluster F at times.  Like now. I can just sit here and watch it.  However, as I get older, and I'm all alone now,  I wonder how I will ever get out if I needed to.  I do have a son nearby though.

P21252255 TRAFFIC-GENERAL/HAZARDS (PD) POLICE PENNSYLVANIA AVE & BALTIMORE PIKE Avondale Borough 09-01-2021 16:57:23 60PD

4 minutes ago, Lady Di said:

Little calmer now.  One reason why I always love how you all keep with abreast with your weather wisdom is because of my location.  I live on Rte 41 and it can be a cluster F at times.  Like now. I can just sit here and watch it.  However, as I get older, and I'm all alone now,  I wonder how I will ever get out if I needed to.  I do have a son nearby though.

P21252255 TRAFFIC-GENERAL/HAZARDS (PD) POLICE PENNSYLVANIA AVE & BALTIMORE PIKE Avondale Borough 09-01-2021 16:57:23 60PD

Miss being local to you, Lady Di. Nice to see you still posting here. :)

• Thanks 1

• Hurricane Agnes changed the title to Post-Tropical Ida (Cat 4 hurricane @ Landfall @12:55pm EDT, 40 mph, 998 mb, 28 mph NE) - possible area flood impact, tornadoes, and severe weather