• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Windspeed

1 minute ago, Tezeta said:

Good. It was taking up too much discussion bandwidth for what it was worth. 

The last half hour nothing was really visible at all. When I could see the strapping that was holding it in place flying around in front of the camera, I knew it was going soon. 

We will see if the house it was trained on survives.

1 minute ago, Wmsptwx said:

New Orleans in way better shape than it looked like before!!! Great news.

1 minute ago, Wmsptwx said:

New Orleans in way better shape than it looked like before!!! Great news.

Dude, no they aren't. This isn't me wishing death but they are not in great shape. I truly am not sure if you are simply trolling at this point.

• Thanks 1

lol this absolute colossal dipshit is walking his dogs in the middle of this eyewall, i genuinely do not understand what goes through people's heads.  he is going to die out there.  meanwhile the guy streaming is on the phone with someone saying he's recording gusts up to 200 mph.  which, idk maybe that seems high to be but whatever.  the spirit is there.

200 mph gusts, gonna go walk my dogs.

edit: idk what i'm thinking, there's no way these are 200 mph gusts lmao

Just now, Will - Rutgers said:

lol this absolute colossal dipshit is walking his dogs in the middle of this eyewall, i genuinely do not understand what goes through people's heads.  he is going to die out there.  meanwhile the guy streaming is on the phone with someone saying he's recording gusts up to 200 mph.  which, idk maybe that seems high to be but whatever.  the spirit is there.

Lol, Jokko WIlliams is an absolute clown. Those are not 200MPH winds. He'd be dead.

1 minute ago, Will - Rutgers said:

We know he did not have sustained winds of 156mph with gusts to 200. I Immediately just turned it off at that point. Jokko is wakko.

13 minutes ago, Will - Rutgers said:

lol this absolute colossal dip**** is walking his dogs in the middle of this eyewall, i genuinely do not understand what goes through people's heads.  he is going to die out there.  meanwhile the guy streaming is on the phone with someone saying he's recording gusts up to 200 mph.  which, idk maybe that seems high to be but whatever.  the spirit is there.

edit: idk what i'm thinking, there's no way these are 200 mph gusts lmao

How would that even work anyway, lol Your dog's poop and pee would be blown in your face so fast it would sting, lol

• Haha 3