Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Obs. : TROPICAL STORM Henri

TalcottWx

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

You’re missing almost 3 weeks of data if you did it on WU. You need to do it in weather link 

Well July and august are correct. June looks correct too. Nobody to my knowledge  had anywhere close to over 8” in May. Anyways it’s been wet.

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We will never see such a wet 4 month period again in these parts. As humid or even more so sure.. but never this amount of rain in 4 months . 

Unless we see another Connie-Diane dance, not even close.  Top 4-month RA here is 28.27" in May-August 2009, and that's already 10"+ lower than your current total.

Edit:  11"+ after seeing your rain for today.  :o

13 minutes ago, kdxken said:

cocorahs tolland 33.10

c2.jpg

37” seems reasonable to be honest.  The localized nature of the torrential rains… I mean there are like 3-5” next to under 1” in some of these.

And that’s over months time.  Even in Stowe just in August alone there are 3-4” differences in some PWS.

15 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

37” seems reasonable to be honest.  The localized nature of the torrential rains… I mean there are like 3-5” next to under 1” in some of these.

And that’s over months time.  Even in Stowe just in August alone there are 3-4” differences in some PWS.

He is so enamored with me . I honestly have never seen anything like it . Like I somehow doctored my calibrated weather station. How much do you guys have up there since May 1?