Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Obs. : TROPICAL STORM Henri

TalcottWx

32 minutes ago, Modfan2 said:

A few tree and wire calls in Woodstock in the NW corner of town near where @powderfreakis staying.

I cannot believe the amount of small limb debris on the roads around here… wind felt like it might have gusted to 30mph and there’s small twigs, branches and crap everywhere on the roads.  These trees just want to drop stuff.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I cannot believe the amount of small limb debris on the roads around here… wind felt like it might have gusted to 30mph and there’s small twigs, branches and crap everywhere on the roads.  These trees just want to drop stuff.

Wet?

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Almost looks like there are two centers, lol...Looks like low level circulation there coming onshore east of WST and then another near GON

image.gif.7698a3fa2894001e829cf9a00f341365.gif

Boy ...if there were ever an ominous message written on a wall - that looks like hydro concern for western CT ..

It's not complex, either.  If this thing slows and meanders N ...it's going to take several hours to do so, in which time we're raining out a tropical PWAT weight.

good luck -

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, amarshall said:

I'll be starting a gofundme for my recovery efforts. http://www.gofundme.com/yogapantsandxanax

The Miami-Dade search and rescue crews will be leaving as soon as conditions allow for flights into your area...they are heading straight for your barbecue!!  National Guard deployment and low interest recovery loans on the way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jlauderdal said:

The Miami-Dade search and rescue crews will be leaving as soon as conditions allow for flights into your area...they are heading straight for your barbecue!!  National Guard deployment and low interest recovery loans on the way.

crying laughing

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So--had Charlie Baker declared a state-wide state of emergency the other day?

I can see this as one of those boy-who-cried-wolf situations like the '78 blizzard.  A prior hyped event that fails to materioalize makes everyone complacent when the next one comes along.  Of course, the only thing more rare than a hurricane in NE is two hurricanes in NE. 

• Weenie 1