Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Regardless of what happens, I am thoroughly looking forward to today. TS don’t happen often in SNE, so I am going to enjoy whatever it is that happens . 

I will never understand the wanting of destruction. Considering it doesn't directly effect self I guess that's OK. I think a gamechanger would be if you had to dish out money for repairs after you've watched everything turn to splinters and wash into the Ocean. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

Just now, NotSureWeather said:

I really think the new anglander attitude of we can take on anything might catch a decent amount of people off guard.

I don’t see it that way. Everyone knows we can lose power pretty easily around here and is prepped. Was at a birthday party yesterday and it was the talk of the party with folks checking their phones for the latest updates. 

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I don’t see it that way. Everyone knows we can lose power pretty easily around here and is prepped. Was at a birthday party yesterday and it was the talk of the party with folks checking their phones for the latest updates. 

I was a little surprised at the amount of people not taking it seriously with their boats down on the Cape

32 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Just look at radar at this point. Landfall locked into RI. Maybe WST to Narragansett? 
Meh in Taunton probably gusts to 60. Congrats on mehing your way to a TS.

Lol, I thought the exact same thing when I got up and looked at the radar just now. It's uncanny how he can downplay himself into the thick of these things.

3 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Rhode Island is going to be crushed. Portions of CT and SE MA coast too. Let's stop being weenies

It's going to suck here. Under a tropical storm warning. East trend for the loss.:( Worcester already gusting the 23 mph. Anybody who wants it can come get it.

3 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

I will never understand the wanting of destruction. Considering it doesn't directly effect self I guess that's OK. I think a gamechanger would be if you had to dish out money for repairs after you've watched everything turn to splinters and wash into the Ocean. 

I said I’m looking forward to the storm today. 

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic