• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

People prepping late. Just grabbed some ice cream from out local gas station. They have only a few hundred gallons left and not expecting a delivery until Monday at the earliest. Meanwhile there were people from nearby towns who drove there because all their stations are out. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

People prepping late. Just grabbed some ice cream from out local gas station. They have only a few hundred gallons left and not expecting a delivery until Monday at the earliest. Meanwhile there were people from nearby towns who drove there because all their stations are out. 

All the stations in my town are out of gas. Man the hype is off the hook for a tropical storm.

• Like 1

Quite the outflow channel established towards the New Jersey coast

Best divergent structure I’ve seen in association with this tropical cyclone at any point along its history frankly

i’m almost wondering if some of those early models were mistaking that as a steering field maybe they had it too deep in the troposphere and that’s why they were pulling it to the northwest

It might account for some of the pressure falls what goes out has to come in and the thunderstorms are exploding around it right now right in concert with that

Heck maybe it’ll give it an intensity boost as it slingshots north towards Rhode Island and Easter ma. Oops

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

I got a gallon of blueberry and a gallon of moose tracks.  They still had quite a bit left up here.  Not sure of their delivery schedule though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

A few hundred gallons of ice cream or gas left? I'd be very concerned if its the former....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Quite the outflow channel established towards the New Jersey coast

Best divergent structure I’ve seen in association with this tropical cyclone at any point along its history frankly

i’m almost wondering if some of those early models were mistaking that as a steering field maybe they had it too deep in the troposphere and that’s why they were pulling it to the northwest

It might account for some of the pressure falls what goes out has to come in and the thunderstorms are exploding around it right now right in concert with that

Heck maybe it’ll give it an intensity boost as it slingshots north towards Rhode Island and Easter ma. Oops

Im on Jersey coast in northern Monmouth county. Got 1.5" rain in less than 2 hrs. Had thunder an lightning also

• Like 2

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic