Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

11 minutes ago, bristolri_wx said:

There's total distrust of everyone and everything now.  If it was someone's or some groups plan to seed so much doubt into the population that they've brainwashed them into not believing anything, then they've succeeded.  Even at a high end tropical storm there's gonna be people surprised about the damage caused...

4 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

the best one I saw today was the News station here on LI showing the 06z nam wind speeds and track.  I mean is that deliberate to get ratings and wows or was it purely the meteorologist not knowing you never should use the NAM for tropicals or use what was the notable outlier for a model cycle but that just made me boil because I got like 5 phone calls afterwards from people in NYC thinking they’d see 60mph gusts 

And this is what makes my job so hard. 

Between the lack of transparency from officials and media needing ratings. I just want to throw my damn hands up and ngaf. 

But... I digress. 

• Like 1

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Newport is jammed today and the town Already closed all the beach parking lots as well as the road to “first beach “ that goes to sachuest point . 

We park and walk like the rest of town 

I work in Newport full time.  It look me 35 minutes to get out of the city yesterday.  It seemed to be a total s$%tshow of people trying to leave and people trying to get in at the same time, lol...

24 minutes ago, OSUmetstud said:

Can you shut the **** up? 

You seem to have a learning disability - or perhaps a histrionic disorder which over a dacade of on and off exposure to your jest really evinces this is your problem. 

When it comes to comprehension.   You miss interpret sardonics/sarcasm and drool cynicism as literal, and take things to a distraction because you merely don't like what you read - miss the point. 

So .. no, I will not shut the f up based upon your limitations.  

Sorry.  You are more than welcome not to read, block me, or log off.  Do what you want.   I think it would be easier to lighten up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

You seem to have a learning disability - or perhaps a histrionic disorder which over a dacade of on and off exposure to your jest really evinces this is your problem. 

When it comes to comprehension.   You miss interpret sardonics/sarcasm and drool cynicism as literal, and take things to a distraction because you merely don't like what you read - miss the point. 

So .. no, I will not shut the f up based upon your limitations.  

Sorry.  You are more than welcome not to read, block me, or log off.  Do what you want.   I think it would be easier to lighten up. 

You are literally making up conspiracy based on bullshit. Dont try to justify it to me. 

Both the news station making up track guidance to fearmonger and the nhc nudging intensity are completely fact free crap that you use to wow us with your psychobabble. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

We have seen blizzards with a lower pressure  than what the storm is predicted to be up here. 

Different kinds of storms, obviously.  It's a rare fall/winter that fails to produce a coastal or three with <980 pressure.  CAR had 957 in the 1976 Groundhog Day gale, a solid Cat 3 pressure.

• Like 1

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic