Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

9 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Misquamicut is looking better and better for huge surf.  My favorite beach spot growing up, experienced a couple days of good waves body surfing as a kid and that was it. 

Even on NESN after the Sox game, they switched to Henri watch.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.daa2493d46584e433931436d6ee7830c.jpg

I am going to go ahead and say she is not on TV for her brains or knowledge of weather. :icecream:

• Weenie 1

THE MOST Predictable Crap ever.  

A Tropical Storm is headed towards Southern New England from the South on a direct line vs. a Curve.  The Models say Cape Cod or RI.  WIthin 2 days, it's Heading straight for NYC, and by the time it gets here, even West of NYC.  SO PREDICTABLE.  And I Told ALL my friends about this, and told All my NYC friends to watch out Wednesday.  And here we are.  

Once again - General History of CLIMO, is More important than the Models.  Just like RI losing out to Every Snowstorms Jackpot no matter What.  

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 9

1 minute ago, TheSnowman said:

A Tropical Storm is headed towards Southern New England from the South on a direct line vs. a Curve.  The Models say Cape Cod or RI.  WIthin 2 days, it's Heading straight for NYC, and by the time it gets here, even West of NYC.  SO PREDICTABLE.  And I Told ALL my friends about this, and told All my NYC friends to watch out Wednesday.  And here we are.  

Once again - General History of CLIMO, is More important than the Models.  Just like RI losing out to Every Snowstorms Jackpot no matter What.  

The landfall changes every few hours.

3 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

Once again - General History of CLIMO, is More important than the Models.  Just like RI losin og out to Every Snowstorms Jackpot no matter What.  

I dont give out weenie emojis too often...

Stay safe my friends in ct/r.i/ma. Even a west l.i landfall puts you guys in the rfq

1 minute ago, natedizel said:

I feel the NHC had their map before the RGEM came out lol

They probably don't heavily weigh their forecasts on it either.  The 18Z ensembles were a little west of the previous track, and that may have been accounted for in the 11PM update.  I'm interested in what the GFS does at 0z.  If it's east then I'm betting the Euro will be as well, and NHC will update at 2AM or 5AM accordingly.

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic