Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August 2021 Observations

yotaman

• jburns pinned this topic
2 hours ago, jburns said:

I am about to get rocked. Let’s see what I get.image.thumb.png.b9400c72b8df94d3a6c7ab57999c935e.png

I didn’t get rocked. I didn’t get swayed. I barely got wet.  0.12”, no thunder, no wind. I have to quit predicting weather.  I am currently in that clear spot just behind the main storm. Unreal.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jburns said:

I didn’t get rocked. I didn’t get swayed. I barely got wet.  0.12”, no thunder, no wind. I have to quite predicting weather.  I am currently in that clear spot just behind the main storm. Unreal.

More action that us, no rain here. Have had some nice cooling outflow breezes

59 minutes ago, NorthHillsWx said:

More action that us, no rain here. Have had some nice cooling outflow breezes

We cant catch anything of late here in the Triangle unless you are in southern Wake county. Otherwise no dice for us. Its crazy how things just seem so to have dried up as it gets close to the Triangle from the West Northwest

1 hour ago, NorthHillsWx said:

I do not believe you will be needing any rainfall for some time after this week! 

Been raining all afternoon today and it's been heavy at times. Currently up to 1.22" for the day. Let my husky out front so he could do his thing and the old fart decided to take off, had to chase after him in slip-ons splashing thru the water. Caught him but not after both of us getting soaked. 

1 hour ago, yotaman said:

Been raining all afternoon today and it's been heavy at times. Currently up to 1.22" for the day. Let my husky out front so he could do his thing and the old fart decided to take off, had to chase after him in slip-ons splashing thru the water. Caught him but not after both of us getting soaked. 

I’m betting he enjoyed getting soaked a whole lot more than you did.

Had a high of 80 before the rains came. So far we have picked up 1.66" today. 5.14 is our three day total so far. Currently it is 70/69. Took the pups out for a walk between the rain showers and it actually felt very pleasant. Wind even felt a bit cool coming in from the northeast.

6 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said:

So you’ve surpassed your monthly average 4 days into the month! Wow 

Yes we have and also passed what we had for the entire month of July. By the way, our high was 74 today. Currently it is 72/71. Wish it could stay like this for the next 7 days at least. If it hadn't been so wet and drizzly, I would have been outside all day.