Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2021 Discussion/Obs

George BM

18 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

That was an aggressive FFW issuance.

It's pouring Hyacinth Buckets here near the Wilson Bridge, where I got around 3 1/2 inches of rain Saturday/Sunday night, rain earlier, and storms during the prior days.

(Seriously, it truly is pouring rain and this area couldn't use it)

17 minutes ago, MN Transplant said:

That was an aggressive FFW issuance.

Not surprised, honestly. Given how quickly they got drenched the other night...not going to take much to get those torrents of water rising again. There's been some really neat radar depictions the past week or two as well. 

• Thanks 1

Some minor activity came at me from the south.  Lined up right at me, then skipped 1/2  mile to my east as it arrived at my door step.  Nearby PWS has. .35" and climbing.  Sprinkles here. Then that cell skipped right back to the west the moment it was north of me.  I swear you couldn't pilot it that well to do that.  Its ****ing incredible.   WTF.

And now that cell has exploded just to my north.

And the next cell slides just off to my west.  I ****ing give up.  I'm ****ing done.

2 minutes ago, Maestrobjwa said:

Heck of a run Baltimore City has been on for the past week...yet another cell straight across the city, lol Quite the downpour!

Meanwhile the heaviest cells skipped right over me and restrengthened to my north. 

2 hours ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Some minor activity came at me from the south.  Lined up right at me, then skipped 1/2  mile to my east as it arrived at my door step.  Nearby PWS has. .35" and climbing.  Sprinkles here...

Some good stuff over and SW of Strasburg moving your way -- hopefully holds together

• mappy unpinned this topic