• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August 2021 Discussion/Obs

George BM

It's up there, a bit hotter than yesterday but humidity is lower so it's a wash.

Was throwing the frisbee with the pup a bit ago and it's hot, really hot in the direct sun.

This is the only place that can literally waste this kind of sultry mess and go to fall with 40DPs with nary a shower!  In the Midwest those swings tend to rearrange yards and patios, sometimes remodel the garage too! ;)

4 minutes ago, Stormfly said:

It's up there, a bit hotter than yesterday but humidity is lower so it's a wash.

Was throwing the frisbee with the pup a bit ago and it's hot, really hot in the direct sun.

This is the only place that can literally waste this kind of sultry mess and go to fall with 40DPs with nary a shower!  In the Midwest those swings tend to rearrange yards and patios, sometimes remodel the garage too! ;)

Looking forward to my daughters softball practice at 5:30.  I'm stepping up as an assistant coach this year and am just dreading that tonight. 

12 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Low of 66, currently 75/72 which is a welcomed relief from back home despite the high dews.  Garrett is the only county in MD without a Heat Advisory which made me wonder if the county has actually ever had a Heat Advisory (which I'd think probably not).

I ran a history of all Excessive Heat Advisories through the iembot. I don't have the time to view the results, but here's a KML file you can pop into Google maps/earth to see what the density is: 

sbw_interval.kml

• Thanks 1

• mappy unpinned this topic