Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August 2021 Banter

George BM

50 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Pray for me today as I try to talk tropical as people cancel the incoming storm. :lol: :axe: :cry:

SO MANY WEENIES. Storm cancel. It's oblong. It isn't gonna destroy my backyard meh. I don't know how you do it. What a great post you put up a few hours ago and following by a page of people who clearly didn't read it much less think about it. You have way more patience than me. 

48 minutes ago, fourseasons said:

I'm happy to read everyone got along.  We need more of that in the stands at professional sporting events. 

Just super awesome viewing. Good natured ribbing. I think it helps that Bengals fans and WFT fans have had REALLY similar fan experiences for about 30 years now. Terrible ownership. Weird off-field embarrassments. The on-field woes. Feels like sitting with siblings from another NFL mother as it were. 

I find it easy to pull like hell for WFT to have success. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

Just super awesome viewing. Good natured ribbing. I think it helps that Bengals fans and WFT fans have had REALLY similar fan experiences for about 30 years now. Terrible ownership. Weird off-field embarrassments. The on-field woes. Feels like sitting with siblings from another NFL mother as it were. 

I find it easy to pull like hell for WFT to have success. 

Speaking of stupid ownership … do they even realize that they have the coolest name in all of professional sports. Why change it now?

2 hours ago, North Balti Zen said:

SO MANY WEENIES. Storm cancel. It's oblong. It isn't gonna destroy my backyard meh. I don't know how you do it. What a great post you put up a few hours ago and following by a page of people who clearly didn't read it much less think about it. You have way more patience than me. 

Honest to God I don't know how I do it either.

3 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

More prayers please as I may need to self reap soon.

I never realized that this is what y'all inflicted upon one other for months on end during "winter". 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471d3win2nkra5x4suzy

There are egos bigger than Henri’s wind field up there. And they blow harder too

3 minutes ago, H2O said:

There are egos bigger than Henri’s wind field up there. And they blow harder too

I may quit tracking wx altogether after what I've been subjected to :lol: 

How some of you come back year after year to talk about snow chances is beyond my comprehension 

On 8/21/2021 at 8:27 AM, NorthArlington101 said:

doesn’t take much to erode these beaches!

Sucks when have little kids because there is such a big drop off once you get in water. We went to topsail last week and it’s much better beach for kids. I do love the obx vibe tho.

The waves were huge on Friday and cut a nice inlet in the beach that kids were boogie boarding in like they were white water rafting lol.

35 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Pretty scary, but the Halloween candy displays are up in the Ellicott  City Giant.

A few weeks ago, I started tracking a Halloween decoration I couldn’t procure last year. Even after multiple attempts by myself and others in the DMV.

Because, well, umm, everyone needs a decayed posable skeleton…

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, FXW176 said:

A few weeks ago, I started tracking a Halloween decoration I couldn’t procure last year. Even after multiple attempts by myself and others in the DMV.

What depths of the internet are on your browser history? :yikes: 

• Weenie 1

12 hours ago, FXW176 said:

Could have just borrowed one of @WxWatcher007s... I'm sure he has a few extra left over from the Panic Room lying around

• Haha 3

• mappy unpinned this topic