• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
SVR FF potential 2PM-midnight Thursday July 29: especially southern part of the NYC subforum along and s of I80 PA-NJ & LI

wdrag

13 minutes ago, psv88 said:

Man what a dud of an event east of the city for the most part. 

So frustrating to watch everything blossom once offshore. I live in Brightwaters and I’m becoming convinced that this is the most environmentally stable place on the east coast! Storms miss us almost every time 

2 hours ago, HailMan06 said:

This aged well

He was talking about our sub.  Most of it was south in the Philly sub.  

Some sick stuff this evening.   I've never seen some of the radar representations in NJ that I saw today.  Crazy.   Legit tornadoes.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Rjay said:

He was talking about our sub.  Most of it was south in the Philly sub.  

Some sick stuff this evening.   I've never seen some of the radar representations in NJ that I saw today.  Crazy.   Legit tornadoes.  

I do not ever remember something like this in the region.  Last tornado of the night is only now moving off shore near Barnegat, NJ.

• Like 1

The damage paths from these tornadoes extend all the way SE from near me in the Allentown/Bethlehem area to the Trenton area and then across NJ.  There are places only a few miles from my location that have damage.  Mt. Holly is going to have an enormous job documenting all this.  It is conceivable that there could be 50 miles or more of verifiable tornado damage on the ground in their CWA.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1