• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

23 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Couple more inevitable bumps north on the north trend and this will turn into congrats Dendy. Wait for it 

qMxAvam.png

Hopefully that’s the storm results in snow at some point so we all get between 2 and 4.5’ while Brian sniffs cirrus virga and glue… right?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Hopefully that’s the storm results in snow at some point so we all get between 2 and 4.5’ while Brian sniffs cirrus virga and glue… right?

I feel like I’ve seen that snow map in numerous snowstorms in the past decade lol.  Maybe not those amounts but that axis is a classic for needing therapy up north :lol:.

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

10 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Low to mid 60s north, upper 60s to low 70s south today.

Crazy how the 12pm temperature here is cooler than the dew point was for most of the last week.

115727D3-FF05-4A05-8AB2-1AD4C8B7D369.gif.3325477bad257fbdd0ace3c8d87fa347.gif

My high was 65 today. We had a party to celebrate my wife finishing her degree/birthday/our 20th anniversary and the consensus was that we all were much happier with this weather than the stuff we had earlier in the week. I could’ve done without the minor showers that popped up a couple of times though.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moneypitmike said:

Stealing this from the Ida thread.  Here's a webcam in Grand Isles beach.  I'm sure there are others--if you have links share away!

https://www.severestudios.com/storm-chasers/john.humphress2.html

I can't believe this webcam is still up and running.   They must not have xfinity and certainly not the CT power grid.  :)

• Haha 1

This is some dorky ... ultimately trivial piece of minutia but, I have never in the 10 years owning this property gone through an entire JJA with a lawn that has maintained late April growth and color tone.  In fact, I don't think I have ever seen that in my life, no matter where I've lived along the 40th. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

This is some dorky ... ultimately trivial piece of minutia but, I have never in the 10 years owning this property gone through an entire JJA with a lawn that has maintained late April growth and color tone.  In fact, I don't think I have ever seen that in my life, no matter where I've lived along the 40th. 

Wasn’t the lawn outside the window that you had the AC in mainly weeds?

20 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

2009?

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

One of the best summers for lawns. Months and months of lush grass here. 

Screenshot_20210829-142542_Gallery.thumb.jpg.90d03c2eb4f74ede385da3c6062d97d3.jpg

• Like 1