• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

37 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Hit 90 here. Glad we’re done with this.

79/73 now. Dews should start dropping here overnight. Should be a beaut for NNE tomorrow,

3 minutes ago, mreaves said:

High of 87° for me and it looks like MPV hit 90°

interesting you guys were warmer further north.  I only hit 86° but DP got to 75° mid to late afternoon.  I was doing some carpentry in the yard and thought I was going to pass out.

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

Start Labor Day, end mid June, crimp 1-2 days from each break.   Agree ac is the solution.  It’s not 1960 anymore.

Snow days are always the deciding factor.    I thought after last year snow days were done but that option(remote) was removed.   I am thankful about that for now

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

They had the worst summer of their lives with high dews 85% of time. It’s hard pill for them to swallow. Still plenty of dewdy days to come even into Oct.. with breaks obviously 

Agree July and beginning of August sucked with all the rainy days. No one cares about dews on rainy days Boomer

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I guess i'm glad i wasn't in my sons pool this afternoon, A severe storm passed 5 miles to the north of here and a random bolt hit a tree 30 yds behind his house and he was climbing out of the pool and and as soon as it hit his left arm went numb but he is fine.

IMG_6414.PNG

Woah, glad he just got out in time. Severe sucks, there’s nothing fun about it in person. 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I guess i'm glad i wasn't in my sons pool this afternoon, A severe storm passed 5 miles to the north of here and a random bolt hit a tree 30 yds behind his house and he was climbing out of the pool and and as soon as it hit his left arm went numb but he is fine.

IMG_6414.PNG

Holy shit. Glad he’s ok. Electrical :damage:

• Haha 1