• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It's been tropical, with the storms and rounds of downpours, mixed along with true summer real feel.  A/C running the past couple days.  Windows have not been open. 

Finally how it should be. July was a waste. Now we Summer into September. 

• Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Finally how it should be. July was a waste. Now we Summer into September. 

Fall always seems to start later than Yore, definitely wouldn't be surprising. I think I actually like the warmth a bit more the later it goes in the season.  There's a long cold season coming regardless of actual winter temperature anomalies.  It's just cold or warm season.  This is warm season.

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Fall always seems to start later than Yore, definitely wouldn't be surprising. I think I actually like the warmth a bit more the later it goes in the season.  There's a long cold season coming regardless of actual winter temperature anomalies.  It's just cold or warm season.  This is warm season.

It’s just great for summer activities. Warm season is much more favorable for family stuff and I find myself slowly turning to a Warminista with time. Winter does Jack shit unless there is snow. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

The accelerating pace of shortening days is a bummer to me.   I had to get up really early last Sunday and the darkness was shocking.   Hot now, brief cooling Sunday and Monday and then back to dews.   Maybe some tropical action in the coming weeks.

I'm an early riser--completelly dark when I get up now.  Noticing on the back-end as well.  My walks are getting earlier and earlier in the evening.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

But August sun angle makes it less intense. :lol:    Go out there this aftn and say that again. 

Pretty true what he says about the Sun on high dews days. Noticed the difference yesterday floating around the pool. Sure its freaking hot just the sun doesn't sear like the late June heat wave did.

• Like 1