• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

Nice compromise ... it did bump east on whole, but really it is more like the gradient shrank in size.   You go from .1" in tin to well over an inch across the width of townships down there. 

Whole nother look tomorrow.    Should by 88/67 over metrowest to ASH-FIT-MHT

main westerlies have retreated into southern Canada ...leaving ill-defined whimp wave -ridge oscillations rippling through the 500 mb from D3-6 ... 7, over a region with 570 hydrostatic heights and diurnal ... I think someone is getting thunder one at least one and probably a couple of those days.   How organized/structures probably depends -

Looks on radar like it's all en masse should accelerate out by early afternoon when using NCAR -

NWS radar ...which is about as useful as tits on a buffalo and I don't/can't understand why that organization isn't answering to anyone for that piece of shit ... sorta looks the same

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Looks on radar like it's all en masse should accelerate out by early afternoon when using NCAR -

NWS radar ...which is about as useful as tits on a buffalo and I don't/can't understand why that organization isn't answering to anyone for that piece of shit ... sorta looks the same

Its actually better now with GIS