• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Realtime Weather Dashboard/Virtual Console for Davis, Netatmo, CumulusMX, Meteobridge and WeatherBridge

SnowSentry

Hey All,

Not sure if anyone is interested but I thought I would do a shout out for a project I have setup.   Basically I have a Davis weather station and I was fed up running back and forth checking the rain levels during exciting storms.  Anyway, all the cloud services are good at collecting data but viewing real time was close to 10 mins delay.  Anyway, I set up a cloud service to hook up weather stations and push real time weather data to a virtual weather console.  I have a few old tablets around the house so now I have a console in every room.  

I figured others might like it too.

https://www.weatherwizz.com

ExampleWeatherWizz.jpg

Hi everyone

It has been a while. So I thought some of you might be interested to know we’ve been busy making  lots of updates to the WeatherWizz dashboards, aiming to make it even easier for members to have great personalized online dashboards for their weather stations. 

As a quick recap, we’ve made the dashboard designer even more flexible with more tools/options and reworked the weather data reports for analysis and download. We’ve also added what we think are some cool stuff like the ability to share data between members, for example, where you might display weather data on your dashboard from a friend or family member’s station. 

We’ve also launched a new website that gives a more comprehensive overview.

Anyway, just in case you’re interested. :-)

• 4 months later...