Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Sun July 11-Mon July 19 Pockets of FF/SVR and a modest heat wave

wdrag

19 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

It looks like the atmosphere may have gotten overturned a bit to much from the earlier storms as it seems everything is weakening as it approaches the NYC metro, at least for now.

We had time to recover but the tor warned storm in west nj said nope....blew its anvil right over us so svr def looked off the table for us for round 2

33 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

It looks like the atmosphere may have gotten overturned a bit to much from the earlier storms as it seems everything is weakening as it approaches the NYC metro, at least for now.

Yanks have been playing in a steady rain all night long. I can't believe they never went in to another rain delay, after a delayed start due to lightning in the area.

i am just over the moon with how today turned out.

a few Tuesdays ago we had that big day with the line that re-developed over CNJ and dropped hours of lightning.  and that was super cool, for sure.  i was thinking, wow, how often do you get multiple hours of good lightning?

but the atmosphere was on crack today, starting a few hours after noon.  multiple rounds of heavy SVR, tons of gorgeous lightning; anvil crawlers, the full catalog.  and STILL GOING.  really amazing and uncharacteristic for New Jersey.  i'll be posting photos soon.  nothing too crazy, i was impeded by rain, but still good photo album stuff.

• Thanks 1