• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SVR-PRE (ELSA) potential NYC subforum Tue-Fri morning July 6-9, 2021

wdrag

I have not checked any NWS discussions...  but fwiw, while this mornings boxed late morning TR+ ne PA into se NYS and NW CT had some semblance of a PRE, that wasn't it and I doubt very much if anyone is talking about PRE in our area, BUT if they are, I'd like to know which discussion.  Thread post outlined the researcher criteria. The even stronger WAR did not permit the cool front down here so wasn't able to gin it up here. Instead, we get the real deal TC. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wdrag said:

I have not checked any NWS discussions...  but fwiw, while this mornings boxed late morning TR+ ne PA into se NYS and NW CT had some semblance of a PRE, that wasn't it and I doubt very much if anyone is talking about PRE in our area, BUT if they are, I'd like to know which discussion.  Thread post outlined the researcher criteria. The even stronger WAR did not permit the cool front down here so wasn't able to gin it up here. Instead, we get the real deal TC. 

Upton is only talking about the TC, nothing about a PRE in their disco or local hurricane statement

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EasternLI said:

Smithtown area has got to be getting rocked right now. Judging by radar and the fact I hear constant thunder from that thing here in Riverhead. 

That was quote the show in Smithtown. I was there and lake Grove for it. 

• Like 2