Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
SVR-PRE (ELSA) potential NYC subforum Tue-Fri morning July 6-9, 2021

wdrag

26 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

Not a drop of rain (yet) in Brooklyn Heights, but things look like they're rocking up in Harlem and the Bronx!

Multiple deluges. Flash flooding at multiple spots in the Bronx and beyond. Major Deegan is closed with stranded vehicles waiting for rescue.  That alone causes cascading traffic disaster all around and into NJ. Plus the flooding problems  on the usual suspects, Bronx River, Hutch, Saw Mill etc.

• Sad 1

Just now, SleetStormNJ said:

Going to be a lot of bad flooding tonight and early AM tomorrow.  Lots of places saturated already with drainage issues/soil saturation. 

I had 2.55" of rain from Tuesdays storms w/road flooding, so if I get the 3-5" of rain I am expecting over the next 18-24 hours I expect more flooding to occur. 

• Like 1

It has been pouring here in the UES for at least a half hour with the current storm. The first storm that came through around 3 (I think, was working) had a lot more thunder/ lightening. This is a lot of water in a short time. 

12 minutes ago, Rtd208 said:

I had 2.55" of rain from Tuesdays storms w/road flooding, so if I get the 3-5" of rain I am expecting over the next 18-24 hours I expect more flooding to occur. 

Yeah, I am hoping we get lucky this time around and it won’t be as bad as it is forecast to be…

• Like 1