Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
July 2021 Discussion

moneypitmike

9 hours ago, mreaves said:

I was down there last weekend. How the hell can you take it being so crowded?  There were boat traffic jams. That would drive me nuts. 

I’m in the more quieter part of the lake. But weekends are extremely busy. That area where you were is a shit show on the weekends.

4 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just awful for any summer activities. Thankfully it’s over soon 

Yes, that bright, bright sunshine on a Saturday with little puffy Cu dotting the landscape is just downright dreadful.

No one has any reason to be outside today, just too cold.  Everyone is just wishing for those cloudy, showery, tropical times because at least the dews were in the 60s.

Now that was great summer weather for the last month compared to today.

Untitled.jpg.bc642f9c82f40c3ec4a9ce12b75db8c6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Yes, that bright, bright sunshine on a Saturday with little puffy Cu dotting the landscape is just downright dreadful.

No one has any reason to be outside today, just too cold.  Everyone is just wishing for those cloudy, showery, tropical times because at least the dews were in the 60s.

Now that was great summer weather for the last month compared to today.

Untitled.jpg.bc642f9c82f40c3ec4a9ce12b75db8c6.jpg

Mowed the back lawn jumped in the pool and floated around in the full sun for an hour, now to do the front. Brutal stuff man. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Last night’s wx was perfect too. I was able to head down to RI to do some stargazing. First time capturing images like this. The whole summer has sucked for doing anything like this so I’m glad I could make one night work.

GjcRhI6.jpg

No squitos either. Why anyone likes clammy buggy weather is totally beyond me. This rocks.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

77 on the beaches with tons of people doing summer things per web cams, warmer than when you were in Falmouth. Man cockadoodledandy 

I should set a cam up on the Rec Path or any hiking trail.  Rec Path is like I-93 in Boston with bikes right now.  Kids swimming in the river (they dgaf)… like Tamarack said, the sun is still very warm.  Big shade/sun difference today.

• Like 1