Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July 2021 Discussion

moneypitmike

47 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

1.61" with a steady 2" per hour rate.  Was expecting maybe .4-.5" and someone might squeeze out 4" around here :lol:

45 minutes ago, dendrite said:

1.43” here. Lining up from you to me like 12/17. 

That's slightly more than my .03" total for the day

13 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

Yea, and not just a small thunderstorm just sitting in one spot. Some decent aerial coverage.

Just looking at the PWS map.  Holy shit dude.  That has to be some serious flash flooding. 

You have all of the rain in the black circle in Manchester for starters.  Then you have all of the rain in the blue circle on the western slopes flowing down to the valley around Manchester.  That terrain is pretty steep around there.

Those are some monster basin average amounts into the waterways.  The consistency in those Manchester stations is wild too.

July29.thumb.jpg.816de0d9ef614fc899dad6def675ecf2.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Just looking at the PWS map.  Holy shit dude.  That has to be some serious flash flooding. 

You have all of the rain in the black circle in Manchester for starters.  Then you have all of the rain in the blue circle on the western slopes flowing down to the valley around Manchester.  That terrain is pretty steep around there.

Those are some monster basin average amounts into the waterways.  The consistency in those Manchester stations is wild too.

Serious :damage:

30 minutes ago, kdxken said:

Another "we could use a little more rain" victim . Who's left? Mreaves? You just know the Alaskan tsunami is circling the globe and headed for Lewiston.

I’m holding off on invoking the “need more precip” move until late November/early December. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Nice drink.:lol:

20210729_215929_compress92.thumb.jpg.2814820ada94b760e993d68497575011.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

The Stratus never lies, that is legit!  Many pours into the cylinder.

Never seen it flood so bad in downtown Manchester, water just pouring from every direction into the shopping district into businesses--torrents. There isn't really a main river near downtown, so it takes a ton of water to flood it. Took a quick trip and the guy I talked to said I missed the worst of the flash flooding too by about 10 mins.

The backyard river is raging, almost shaking the ground. So much for the .40" modeled.  Ha

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, backedgeapproaching said:

Never seen it flood so bad in downtown Manchester, water just pouring from every direction into the shopping district into businesses--torrents. There isn't really a main river near downtown, so it takes a ton of water to flood it. Took a quick trip and the guy I talked to said I missed the worst of the flash flooding too by about 10 mins.

The backyard river is raging, almost shaking the ground. So much for the .40" modeled.  Ha

I hope the golf course are ok!