Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
July 2021 Discussion

moneypitmike

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

Kevin is at the stage like winter when he’s trying to hang onto pack. “It won’t get warmer than 40 for 24 hours” immediately preceding an impending melt down.

Don’t you get it? Scooter last year whined about Stein , now he whines about too much rain. In winter it’s melts about snow. Chronic complainers are joyless souls. I see an active , relatively humid pattern ahead with AN temps. I don’t see anything that shows a dry pattern. Do you? If you do, can you please post the maps ? TIA

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Don’t you get it? Scooter last year whined about Stein , now he whines about too much rain. In winter it’s melts about snow. Chronic complainers are joyless souls. I see an active , relatively humid pattern ahead with AN temps. I don’t see anything that shows a dry pattern. Do you? If you do, can you please post the maps ? TIA

It looks warm and probably normal qpf over the next couple of weeks.

37 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Heading down to the fabled NE CT tomorrow until Sunday.  Forecast for Woodstock, CT.

Looks like some COC weather coming up, especially Saturday morning... with 50s by night and 70s by day?

Woodstock.thumb.jpg.18c0baff93241c4b3ac69beaf961a31d.jpg

Untitled.jpg.7afcc76f52a8b97b55bad3222d4144de.jpg

Watch out, DIT will start berating you about how nobody wants to be huddled around a bonfire wearing a hoodie in July. 

• Haha 3