• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

MDT is at 5.12” as of 5 pm. Won’t add much more it appears (at least I don’t think it’ll add .5”) so it’ll be the 5th rainiest September day it seems. 

I’m seeing mdt @ 5.59 since midnight as of 5 pm. I think they have a shot at moving up to # 4 or even 3 if the last hurrah holds together.. man the winds really have kicked up here in the last hour.

7 minutes ago, Jonesy56 said:

I’m seeing mdt @ 5.59 since midnight as of 5 pm. I think they have a shot at moving up to # 4 or even 3 if the last hurrah holds together.. man the winds really have kicked up here in the last hour.

Huh I got numbers wrong - shocking! Rain has picked back up. Probably another 2 hours of rain. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Renewed street flooding here as the heavy rain keeps building back.  5.6" now. 

Heaviest rain if the day in ephrata Akron area. Looking like back building is legit and more coming from the SW. not good if it verifies as that means a couple more hours. 

Rain has ended back this way. Got a few pics but flooding on this end of the county was not as significant as the southern half of the county, roughly from the 22 corridor south.

This video (if it works), is the Little Juniata right by the gauge station ( LIttle Juniata @ Spruce Creek). This is just shy of flood stage at the time. It has since cracked into flood stage so there is likely some water on the road at that spot now.

• Like 1