• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Yes...I don't like what I'm seeing for our area. Next hour or two looks worrisome. 

Yes we are "in it" for a bit.  Up to almost 3 inches here.  However, I haven't been able to find much on the velocity radar to go with that tornado warning in York.  Fingers crossed.  Have keen eyes on it.

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Many around here do not know how bad it is down south so every now and then I like to keep it fresh as that part of our country is suffering.   OT though.  So it was less a joke and more a reality comment that despite all the rain, we do not have it bad here right now. 

Gotcha and no worries lol we’re not uptight like other subgroups. Just a nice moderate rain all day here 1.89 so far.

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I just reached the 4" mark here. Dumping rain. 

I should be clear that I don't know what I have haha, as I'll have to hand check the cylinder gauge tomorrow morning, but my buddy on WU right by me was at 2.93" at 3:19pm.  As for the velocities, I see the broader spin but haven't been able to spot anything you'd really call a couplet.  Although, now that I say that, there appears to be a clear one in Northern York Co.  Definitely a fluid situation, no pun intended. 

From 25 minutes ago:

Hourly rainfall amounts of 2 to 3+ inches are expected to impact southeast and east-central. Additional storm total amounts going through the mid-evening hours should be as much as 4 to 6 inches with isolated heavier amounts. Widespread flash flooding is expected.

2 hours ago, Superstorm said:

No where for rain to go. Saturated ground.

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

That one car is up to the windows.  Wow. 

I litterally picked getting on that exit or taking back roads and chancing small streams to see a client 2.5 hrs ago.....I took back roads.....glad I did.