• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

1 minute ago, sauss06 said:

not sure its fact, but i was just told that 283 picture is not current, it was from a couple years ago. trying to confirm through my resources at PEMA

Yeah I was kinda doubting it too because it seems like that happened way too quickly for where it's at and a lot of people do post around stuff that happened in previous years just to get more followers/likes etc. It happens a lot when big hurricanes make landfall too

1 minute ago, TheDreamTraveler said:

Yeah I was kinda doubting it too because it seems like that happened way too quickly for where it's at and a lot of people do post around stuff that happened in previous years just to get more followers/likes etc. It happens a lot when big hurricanes make landfall too

he said 283 is NOT closed. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

not sure its fact, but i was just told that 283 picture is not current, it was from a couple years ago. trying to confirm through my resources at PEMA

Just now, TheDreamTraveler said:

My daughter works in Hershey and just came through that interchange - that picture is NOT current. Shame on someone that might have posted it to make it appear as current. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Thanks for the shout out but I think I was just being informational as much as anything though my predict did have fairly high totals. 

You were definitely feeling it on a personal level, though I get what you're saying.

Southern Adams looks like it's getting a beatdown right now...

Just now, canderson said:

That makes sense - I knew it’s rained a lot but not enough to creare floods over a road lie that just yet. 

Looks like I’m close to 2.5” so far. 

many around us are reporting 3.5. co-worker just told me. i guess he can see his and others who upload their info

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Lost in all of this, the Departures for Sept (at least the highs) are taking a huge negative beatdown on day one. 

I was looking at my station a few minutes ago and realized my temp has been slowly dropping - currently reading 67.6. Today's high goes back to after midnight here at 73. 

Just hit 3" of rain on the nose. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I was looking at my station a few minutes ago and realized my temp has been slowly dropping - currently reading 67.6. Today's high goes back to after midnight here at 73. 

Just hit 3" of rain on the nose. 

I forgot about the midnight thing.  Still departure but not as much as I was thinking. 

• Like 1