• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

The North trend has as much support as any trend I have ever seen.  Almost everything is pointing that way now. 

Whenever people said it was a south trend or a north trend it seems regardless Cumberland and dauphin counties have been smoked on every model run for days it seems.

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

So with the low strengthens as it goes under us as it undergoes post tropical transformation is there any worry of stronger winds mixing down in the heavy convection cause that is a wildcard that would make this far far worse

I always worry about the wind, maybe not as much as my compadre across the mighty susky, but some of these smaller storms we have had this year and the trees they toppled over, bothers the shit out of me

• Like 1

I always worry about the wind, maybe not as much as my compadre across the mighty susky, but some of these smaller storms we have had this year and the trees they toppled over, bothers the shit out of me

My parents had a 60ft tree fall after Lee. No wind. Just soaked ground. Any wind whatsoever will be bad