• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

Wednesday
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Wednesday Night
A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Thursday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Thursday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
Friday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:
Wednesday
A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Wednesday Night
A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Thursday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Thursday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
Friday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.

This looks like a fantastic few days coming up this week!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Interesting stat so I looked it up for MDT since last year was the hottest on record and comparing to this year....they have had 32 so far this Met Summer and 35 last Met summer so they will fall short of last year it appears.   I went back to 2019 and they had 28.  Sort of why I think the word heat wave is basically worthless these days if 3-4 days in the low to mid 90's is a heat wave.  Close to or more than one third of most summers is that hot.  Urban development and climate change (opinion) make reaching 90 far too easy now.  2017 with 12 is the last time MDT did not have 20 or more days 90 or over in Met Summer but Sept 2017 saw 3 days above 90 at the end of the month.  2016 had 34 for Met summer. 

1 hour ago, mahantango#1 said:

I have 42 so far this year that started on May 19th.

I was going to say...I've had 41 days over 90 here.

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Ida is starting her ramp up now - sincerely hope those along the Gulf Coast are ready for whatever comes. 

It’s gonna miss NOLA -  which is bad news for Lafayette which has been absolutely hammered the last few years. But good news for a lot cause it’ll hit most swamp land. 

47 minutes ago, canderson said:

I have an outdoor concert to be at in Harrisburg at 8 pm. Will that line die out?

We're going to a concert tonight, but it's indoors. The wife wants to see Voyage, which is a Journey tribute band. While I'm not the biggest Journey fan, some of the songs were good, and these guys look and sound just like them.

6 minutes ago, Voyager said:

We're going to a concert tonight, but it's indoors. The wife wants to see Voyage, which is a Journey tribute band. While I'm not the biggest Journey fan, some of the songs were good, and these guys look and sound just like them.

Have fun! We are seeing Jason Isbell. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1