• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Summer 2021

8 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

A hot week is here...I think we end up around 96-97 by Thursday. Might have made a run at 100 if not for the saturated ground around here. I was outside last evening and noticed areas where water still hasn't fully soaked into the ground yet. 

There is still run off in some areas down in the Lehigh Valley.  

5 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Hmm, I still think anything is possible for Sept. Unfortunately the CFS has not been available the last few runs so cannot check its consistency for pattern predicts.  

But then again, there’s some incredible stuff on the 18z GFS. Most notably this:

DC6EF4DF-5083-458C-921B-DC4F3D7461A4.jpeg.485a6faede2b9a9a64c5d046df54826b.jpeg

Note that this is NOT rain induced. DPs in the low to mid 40s, and some chilly nights on either side (MDT hits 48 the following morning).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I do think the heat train is running out of steam next week and its been a little overstated this week as well. 

I’d feel a little guilty if something like that map I just posted actually plays out. Memorial Day weekend...front end of the 4th of July weekend...Labor Day weekend...

3 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

After hitting 91 yesterday, reached 93 today. (92.8)

It only goes up from here. 

Wow I only hit 87 today. That’s a huge difference from me to you and it’s not like I had any cloud cover today. Makes me wonder if my thermo is running a little low. I see LNS topped out at 89 hmmmmmmm. 

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Wow I only hit 87 today. That’s a huge difference from me to you and it’s not like I had any cloud cover today. Makes me wonder if my thermo is running a little low. I see LNS topped out at 89 hmmmmmmm. 

I have only hit 86 the last two days....starting to wonder if I hit 90 at all this week though tomorrow is probably going to get it.  

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

65 here.  Feels quite good.  DP a bit high. 

89 yesterday on ride home from work

like you, I was pleasantly surprised at how "comfy" if felt this am.  loss of daylight is starting to take a bite out of the summer heat.  It's all good.

loosetoe's graphic above makes me a wee bit giddy.  Septembers gonna do what septembers gonna do...but thats a hell of a start IMO.

Happy hump day y'all.

• Like 1