• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Also, off topic rant, but being an Orioles fan these days is akin to being a snow lover residing in Key West.

Hopeless.

But won't it feel great when it finally does snow in Key West?    That is one of the things i love about rooting for perennial losers.  The win feels much more euphoric (when it comes). 

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

But won't it feel great when it finally does snow in Key West?    That is one of the things i love about rooting for perennial losers.  The win feels much more euphoric (when it comes). 

As a Pirates fan, the proper word in place of the bolded is “if”.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Downpours?

That is from cells that form later this afternoon and evening....Henri has started to pull away but the rotation in the atmosphere still pushing some moisture down over us and with heating, some cells fire off.  Not areawide nor overly severe I would think.  Downpours and some rumbles. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

That's been my ongoing response to people the past few years, but we've taken ineptness to a new level this year. Dear God we're bad.

• Haha 1

.82" yesterday for me, 1.42" event total.  Pleased with that amount, most of which was a nice soaking rain as well.  Highest official totals I've seen so far seem to be around 8-9ish inches across central/northern NJ and parts of southern NY.  In PA the highest I've seen thus far is from a Jim Thorpe site on Cocorahs reporting 5.91".  All in all, a nice little tropical event.  The creeks and rivers across NJ are sure showing it......

Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service_ Philadelphia_Mount Holly.html

6 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Indeed. Lots of dubious-ness to spread around with the O's. That will be the final insult...to break the record held by the hated Sillie's. 

I call them Silly Philly sometimes...I wonder if lots of others do as well.  Did not realize it was a thing.  I started it when I lived in Philly.