Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Summer 2021

4 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I guess the HRRR long range did well

It was basing its high qpf on the storm rotating back into PA.  Right now it looks like it will stay up in NY.  So it did really well at clueing on the firehose but was underdone.   Compared to other models it probably did the best though.   

Hi Guys...just a quick update to say that I've recorded only 0.15" of rain so far today.  The radar looks interesting with our precip rotating down toward us from the northeast.  Clearly we are no where near the western edge of Henri's circulation but I guess it must be that upper trough interacting with Henri to enhance the precip over us?  

2 hours ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

Models just don’t have a handle of this system.  That’s understandable with a upper trough / tropical system hybrid merge.   

I have had enough to give the grass a little watering now.  Dynamic situation so just going by the HRRR and NAM, those east of the Susky have a long way to go into tomorrow AM.  Their current break will fill back in.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

He had no choice but to defend at that point.  Wonder what the fight was over.  If you tell me Haskins it will make my day. 

No, actually it was weather. She was insisting that Henri would be a non-event, while he thought it would blast New England as a major hurricane.

• Haha 1