• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

20 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL.  And I am not really trying to prove anyone wrong just following the models and radar.  So don't take my posts as countering yours.  I just cannot believe the HRRR would be THAT wrong this close in.    I have also said the south LSV is a risk to miss including me.   But I think the grand rapids of the LSV, Harrisburg, is going to get whacked. 

Bubbles, this convo IS what I thought the board was always intended for.  I'm not 1% bothered by a different opinion, and actually like it because from it is how how we learn.  You give good reasoning....and I.....well we'll see. :)  Keep it up pal.  I'd expect nothing less from you/others.  I try to have fun w/ a hobby that I know a little about and come here for both.  

BTW....I....like Sauss drink Hi life lite (bikini season).... so you are safe if you lose. :lol:

3 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Bubbles, this convo IS what I thought the board was always intended for.  I'm not 1% bothered by a different opinion, and actually like it because from it is how how we learn.  You give good reasoning....and I.....well we'll see. :)  Keep it up pal.  I'd expect nothing less from you/others.  I try to have fun w/ a hobby that I know a little about and come here for both.  

BTW....I....like Sauss drink Hi life lite (bikini season).... so you are safe if you lose. :lol:

LOL.  I am always just careful to not offend unless I want to.  And Sauss...he told me that if I lose a bet to him he has two levels of bets.  Daytime/in the sand beer bets where $10 gets a bucket of beer....and evening bets where each beer is $10 a bottle.   Speaking of beer prices if you ever want to feel entitled and well to do by paying as much for beer as you possibly can, go to a World of Beer location and order anything that is slightly rare or high ABV.  They make you fill out a credit app before bringing it to your table :-). 

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

@Cashtown_Coop, not sure where your course is but there sure is a lot of Adams county rain right now.  Some 3" or more add on totals maybe? 

It’s adding up.   2 day total is between 2 2.5” at both house and course.   Course in York had to close front 9 due to high water this morn.  

31 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL.  I am always just careful to not offend unless I want to.  And Sauss...he told me that if I lose a bet to him he has two levels of bets.  Daytime/in the sand beer bets where $10 gets a bucket of beer....and evening bets where each beer is $10 a bottle.   Speaking of beer prices if you ever want to feel entitled and well to do by paying as much for beer as you possibly can, go to a World of Beer location and order anything that is slightly rare or high ABV.  They make you fill out a credit app before bringing it to your table :-). 

Thanks for the heads up and I like how you guys think. 

Check this out.  Really good friend of ours owns it.  Right near Millersville Univ.  https://bertsbottleshop.kinsta.cloud/  

Pre Rona he had over 400 diff beers from ALL over the world.  Tell him what you like and he comes out w/ something that just hits all of the marks.  Like many he has really struggled in the last year, but did what he had to to make it through.  Hoping he's outta the woods.  :beer:

4 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

Thanks for the heads up and I like how you guys think. 

Check this out.  Really good friend of ours owns it.  Right near Millersville Univ.  https://bertsbottleshop.kinsta.cloud/  

Pre Rona he had over 400 diff beers from ALL over the world.  Tell him what you like and he comes out w/ something that just hits all of the marks.  Like many he has really struggled in the last year, but did what he had to to make it through.  Hoping he's outta the woods.  :beer:

I live those kind of places and pouring a St Bernardus on the web page does nothing but want to me me go there more :-).    I like what is on your web page, Nut's friend! 

• Like 1