• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Central PA - Summer 2021

Just now, paweather said:

Agreed. It doesn't look great right now. I certainly don't want tornadoes hope for just some rain and storms.  

and.........i dont have a basement.....so crawling in stone crawlspace (even w/ cocktail) doesnt have a great sound to it. hehe

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, paweather said:

Agreed. It doesn't look great right now. I certainly don't want tornadoes hope for just some rain and storms.  

I am usually a bit of a downer when it comes to Severe potential but I am guessing we see that second line develop into something that will affect most of the LSV.  South is the riskiest to miss. 

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

Definitely get the cocktail ready!

Prob will regardless of where I'm sipping on it....

as we approach nowcast time, I was feeling less impressed that I'd heading for the cave, but there is a wee bit o yello blobiness starting to pop below me. 

Here crow crow.....cackkau cackauu

Regardless I'm gonna need a hay bailer for my lawn...    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

as we approach nowcast time, I was feeling less impressed that I'd heading for the cave, but there is a wee bit o yello blobiness starting to pop below me. 

Not certain you're already not sipping, cuzz looks you already trippin 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

I see a lot of pretty colors down in Birdland that have eyes on Lanco - I think we're far from out of this game yet. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paweather said:

The line of moisture to our south extends to NC.

yes, but its trajectory is NNE not due N.  southern action will only be Allentown and pts nne opportunity at storms.  will be well east of LSV.  stuff currently aoa BWI/DC and just west is our shot at the goods.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I see a lot of pretty colors down in Birdland that have eyes on Lanco - I think we're far from out of this game yet. 

should know in next hour or so...I dont see much after that.  Hey if I'm going out on a limb, why not go way out.  

4 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

yes, but its trajectory is NNE not due N.  southern action will only be Allentown and pts nne opportunity at storms.  will be well east of LSV.  stuff currently aoa BWI/DC and just west is our shot at the goods.

And as I sit here in Allentown, it's partly sunny and extremely soupy. Someone's going to get the goods later on.

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

You've had the hot hand lately...

rd #1 looking to be coming together for spotty fun (a bit more than I thought would for lsv TBH), but as the sun tries to pop in n out here, that may help for this rd#2 that I'm not seeing/feeling.  

cackau cackau

3 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

rd #1 looking to be coming together for spotty fun (a bit more than I thought would for lsv TBH), but as the sun tries to pop in n out here, that may help for this rd#2 that I'm not seeing/feeling.  

cackau cackau

We should know in 30-60 min if the HRRR is out to lunch.  This area should light up and march NE ward.

image.thumb.png.0b86ab1a8fd21fc5077d85ddba7fbcc7.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am taking radar ob's (first line) with model info (second line hammers Lanco just after rush hour) to come to my opinion but definitely not out of the woods in LSV. 

we should make a beer bet....

this is fun.

and if I'm wrong, I'm doing it in good company w/ some great disco being tossed around.  (not nearly as much fun as SNOW disco mind you)

4 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

we should make a beer bet....

this is fun.

and if I'm wrong, I'm doing it in good company w/ some great disco being tossed around.  (not nearly as much fun as SNOW disco mind you)

LOL.  And I am not really trying to prove anyone wrong just following the models and radar.  So don't take my posts as countering yours.  I just cannot believe the HRRR would be THAT wrong this close in.    I have also said the south LSV is a risk to miss including me.   But I think the grand rapids of the LSV, Harrisburg, is going to get whacked. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

LOL.  And I am not really trying to prove anyone wrong just following the models and radar.  So don't take my posts as countering yours.  I just cannot believe the HRRR would be THAT wrong this close in.    I have also said the south LSV is a risk to miss including me.   But I think the grand rapids of the LSV, Harrisburg, is going to get whacked

Palmyra? LOL.