Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

4 hours ago, Voyager said:

So, has anyone seen this video yet???

As someone who has a fascination with all things small-town PA, that was glorious.  Nice focus on Lancaster County at the end there too.  Hey, are these the same dudes (believe they were from Sunbury) who had that viral video years ago "Pennsylvania Guys" or something like that? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

As someone who has a fascination with all things small-town PA, that was glorious.  Nice focus on Lancaster County at the end there too.  Hey, are these the same dudes (believe they were from Sunbury) who had that viral video years ago "Pennsylvania Guys" or something like that? 

Yes they are. The video actually was "Pennsylvania Style", a parody of "Gangnam Style".

5 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Looks like several pieces of vort energy will move through the general area capped off by what's left of the Fred energy.  Should be a soupy juicy week . Hopefully several gully washers 

Thanks and yes hopefully.  I know it's not something that is modeled well but when I saw that wpc map I thought I would glance at the Nam and was surprised it was so dry outside the potential Fred moisture.  The nam drills the lsv with a tropical deluge late.   Defintely going to be a sticky week it appears.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I have not looked many models recently so just checked out the nam.  It's actually not all that wet until Fred comes by so seems a lot of these rains are predicted on Fred. 

I know yesterday, CTP felt like much of our area would see little to no effects from Freddy directly. (best chances west of me, obviously) 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

AM models miss most of the LSV with Significant moisture this week....only the Northwest corner gets over 1/2".  Hoping for a bit of an easterly movement on that plus some will be convection so could be more random.   NAM mad a West Jump with Fred.  More of a Pitt flooder. 

Looks like the QPF bullseye on the NAM is in the Centre/Union/Snyder County area.