• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

47 minutes ago, paweather said:

5 minutes WOW! That is crazy these are obviously precooked but good?

Better than good.

45 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Top notch. BBQ sauce is the best

Agreed. 

39 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Currently sitting at 89

Just reached 90 here. 

3 minutes ago, Anduril said:

Were we upgraded? I thought previously central PA was in Marginal riskE8hfw3OVcAg1Xrf.jpg

Yes we were! (well, most of you were...I can't tell if that line goes through my front or back yard)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

95/74 here. Watching that storm you all are referring to...looks like it might be a close miss north. We'll see if it expands enough to get me. 

Edit: Warning issued for my locale, we shall see...

Just like yesterday afternoon, 71/69 here. Hopefully warmer than Nov. 15th for you. :)

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i'm looking at radar on my phone, so i could be way wrong but all that to our west looks like its breaking apart. 

Look at visible satellite.  It's looking ripe for stuff over Somerset to make it here.  Plenty of time/daylight for added instability IMO.

I think many in LSV get rocked in a few hours.  

GeoColor - True Color daytime, multispectral IR at night - 11 Aug 2021 - 1831 UTC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Streak said:

Finally getting some real summer weather, eh? :)

Yessir!

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:

he is sitting outback sunning himself. All oiled up and peroxide in his hair

I wish. Hauling water as always. I wish we'd get one of these days on the weekend so could go to the pool...

Man that storm did a lot of damage in the area. Trees down all over. On my road few people with roof damage. Massive tree through the middle of a shed. I know a trampoline is the first thing to go but mine flew about 2 miles down the road. Had dime sized hail for a little as well. 

It just keeps getting hotter/worse.  Sun has been out almost the entire time.  Have now established a new highest temp for this year at 97.9.  Previous was 97.4.  Highest heat index of year at 108 degrees.  We should be in excessive heat warning today as well.  If I'm at 98 today I probably have a good shot at 100 tomorrow and/or Friday.  So thankful for A/C.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, paweather5 said:

Man that storm did a lot of damage in the area. Trees down all over. On my road few people with roof damage. Massive tree through the middle of a shed. I know a trampoline is the first thing to go but mine flew about 2 miles down the road. Had dime sized hail for a little as well. 

Wow. 

17 minutes ago, paweather5 said:

You're near Ski Roundtop? I wonder how much damage there was at Pinchot...