• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

You should not worry about anything next week being on vaca :-).  This incredible weather needs enjoyed.  But yea I would not personally forecast temps off the EC but give credence to the fact that there is heat coming in some manner.  

Tough to break that morning routine of waking up and doing a quick look at the models, even if my reaction at the moment is “Oh, it’s going to be hot next week? Who cares, this week looks fantastic.”

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Tough to break that morning routine of waking up and doing a quick look at the models, even if my reaction at the moment is “Oh, it’s going to be hot next week? Who cares, this week looks fantastic.”

Have you told your wife about the trip to Paw Paw yet or is that a surprise?  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Everyone thought of you, as the opposite, when they read his post. Feb 17, 2022...you go to take the trash out and its 35 making you feel warm in those hot, long pants. 

Correct. It's going to have to get a LOT colder before I start thinking about long pants or sweatshirts. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Will it stay in the 70s today?

79.2 here now...

Also - hey Eagles fans, remember not that long ago when you were all excited over having 2 starting QBs? (Wentz & Foles) :)

81 here.  

2 starting QB's never work unless one of them is a fraidy cat and does not want to play. The latest Wentz news might squash the yearly Nick Foles to Philly talk. 

37 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Euro is just about as hot for LSV and SNE but much different to the north, much hooter than the GFS, so not exact agreement.  Going to change a lot 8 days out.

This is a family friendly site. :lol:

12z GFS also kills the heat as fast as it builds it.