• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Summer 2021

49 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

How is the chance of showers looking tonight and tomorrow?

I still think some will see a bit of rain this evening/tonight with the warm front lifting from the south.   Tomorrow could be a frying pan of heat until the cold front gets here. Someone may break 95.  Maybe set us up for a storm or two... better chance east   AFD says something similar and concurs with the HRRR this AM. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TimB84 said:

On the heels of getting swept by the Diamondbacks. 

That is the great thing about baseball though...any given series a bad team can get hot and string a few wins together, even against a far superior team. 

The O's have swept a total of 2 series this year. Both on the road. One was at Boston, the other at Houston.

Go figure. 

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

That is the great thing about baseball though...any given series a bad team can get hot and string a few wins together, even against a far superior team. 

The O's have swept a total of 2 series this year. Both on the road. One was at Boston, the other at Houston.

Go figure. 

I mean the Pirates aren’t far superior to the D-Backs, but I agree with the above point for sure. Just wish Pittsburgh could field a competitive team again someday.

4 hours ago, canderson said:

They’ve at least fielded competitive teams (DC arguably so, but better than the dreck that is the Pirates).  

I understand the Cowboys point but Daniel Snyder defintely has to be considered for one of the worst especially after being fired from a team you own (that is a new one) and being fined 10 mill.  

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I understand the Cowboys point but Daniel Snyder defintely has to be considered for one of the worst especially after being fired from a team you own (that is a new one) and being fined 10 mill.  

Fair, Snyder is a giant piece of human garbage for many reasons. I was more focused on on-the-field results only. 

5 minutes ago, canderson said:

Fair, Snyder is a giant piece of human garbage for many reasons. I was more focused on on-the-field results only. 

Again, much like the Orioles, all it takes is a horrific owner to decimate a franchise at almost every level. When I was growing up, Washington was a team that NFL fans had a lot of respect for. Sad to see what Snyder did to that fanbase. 

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Again, much like the Orioles, all it takes is a horrific owner to decimate a franchise at almost every level. When I was growing up, Washington was a team that NFL fans had a lot of respect for. Sad to see what Snyder did to that fanbase. 

The hogs. It all went downhill quickly (field results wise) when he tried to make an instant winner out of aging vets.  Not a great tact in the NFL, IMO.  Cannot yell Prime Time when Deion is past it.