• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

54 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

But ground results are palatable aided some by clouds (temps, still quite dry heading into fantasy time).  The ridge seems to like hanging out in fantasy land. 

With apologies to the warministas, that’s where it belongs.

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

So it sided with the GFS good stuff. 

Both are in agreement that there is no major heat wave coming in the next 10 days.  Though Sun-Tue or Wed is going to be quite toasty.   Euro actually does have a much more compact version of the GFS Summer PV at the end of the run as well.   They also both say things are going to get mighty dry in these parts. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Both are in agreement that there is no major heat wave coming in the next 10 days.  Though Sun-Tue or Wed is going to be quite toasty.   Euro actually does have a much more compact version of the GFS Summer PV at the end of the run as well.   They also both say things are going to get mighty dry in these parts. 

Hour 240 GFS even has this in PA:

89F52D72-E938-46D4-8F2C-1810BE4C8E70.thumb.jpeg.8eec27ee6b66d9bf5a02a06367d78171.jpeg

10 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

They should form a strategic alliance with Pillow.

Pillow could trade them the copious amounts of water they have (I hear they now have winter springs in July!) and Bedford  could give back some old Lincoln Highway/US Route 30 travel souvenirs left over form the 1940's when the PA Turnpike killed the Bedford travel industry. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Pillow could trade them the copious amounts of water they have (I hear they now have winter springs in July!) and Bedford  could give back some old Lincoln Highway/US Route 30 travel souvenirs left over form the 1940's when the PA Turnpike killed the Bedford travel industry. 

Poor @mahantango#1probably never thought Pillow would become the stuff of legend in here. Hopefully the fine people of Pillow can handle their newfound fame on a weather forum.

A big thank you to my favorite Pillow area resident for putting up with our almost certainly exhausting daily shenanigans regarding your hometown.

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Poor @mahantango#1probably never thought Pillow would become the stuff of legend in here. Hopefully the fine people of Pillow can handle their newfound fame on a weather forum.

My memory suggests that it's MJS's fault as much as anyone else.  Now Voyager travels through there frequently as well.  

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

My memory suggests that it's MJS's fault as much as anyone else.  Now Voyager travels through there frequently as well.  

You’re right, if MJS never mentioned Pillow we wouldn’t know it even exists.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

A big thank you to my favorite Pillow area resident for putting up with our almost certainly exhausting daily shenanigans regarding your hometown.

The forum is trending at #2 for people who search this phrase

image.png.2f76893e92ad35f01e37d208745d8ae2.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimB84 said:

But I don't live in Pillow my address is Dalmatia, but I'm closer to Pillow. Maybe we need a sign that says American wx welcomes you to Pillow. It can be places by the WGAL tv8 sign that welcomes you to Pillow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

But I don't live in Pillow my address is Dalmatia, but I'm closer to Pillow. Maybe we need a sign that says American wx welcomes you to Pillow. It can be places by the WGAL tv8 sign that welcomes you to Pillow.

We have those WGAL signs way out this way.  They have a big reach.  If Americanwx gets a sign on the road then some of us need some kicks backs.  LOL. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

We have those WGAL signs way out this way.  They have a big reach.  If Americanwx gets a sign on the road then some of us need some kicks backs.  LOL. 

We proudly greet tourists to the Historic District with a WGAL sign. 

High today was 83. Brats are going on the grill. Great summer evening ahead.

• Like 2