• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Central PA - Summer 2021

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Thanks. I obviously have lots of things to say.  Most of which could have been left unsaid most likely. 

I’ll bet less than 200 of those posts are about sports or Pillow. If only there were sports in Pillow. Maybe high school? Or a firemen’s adult league rec softball team?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

After some early evening showers, it was a very pleasant evening with a little breeze and lower humidity.

you had early evening showers?

27 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

54 here this AM. 

60. can i say how awesome it was to sleep with the winders open? 

are our rain chances sunday dwindling?

1 hour ago, sauss06 said:
48 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Just wondering,  is there going to be a possibility of a severe weather threat on Sunday? It was mentioned that the possibility existed on another site, but have not seen anything on it elsewhere.

are our rain chances sunday dwindling?

If anything I think they are a bit better than a day or two.  Not a severe person myself so not confident in making that opinion but I think there is a good chance of at least some seeing rain on Sunday.   The Globals all show decent coverage. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I see Bradford hit 45 last night, nice.

@Itstrainingtime You smashed me yet again, only .13" over here yesterday.

@paweather So far the highest total on Cocorahs is someone in Palmyra with 1.3", seems like you were the big winner yesterday.

A beautiful stretch of weather upcoming, everyone enjoy it.  

What was you low this morning?

5 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

@paweather So far the highest total on Cocorahs is someone in Palmyra with 1.3", seems like you were the big winner yesterday.

Yep we should have easily passed 1.3" I'll take the win for this one! Thanks MJS. 

18 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

What was you low this morning?

I can't tell because I waited too long to check this morning and my craptastic weather station only goes back a couple hours or something like that for the low temp.  Plus there's a brief period in the morning where it gets some direct sun and reads artificially high (only an issue in the summer).  I'm waiting to install a much nicer one when I move locations.  However, according to WU, most around me were in that 58-60 range for a low, but I'm usually amongst the lowest due to my low-lying location.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I saw 58 in Akron.  Also had a nice 15-20 min downpour last evening and just missed on a second one.  My lawn is gonna be greenin and growin again.  Just bought turfbuilder to help it.  Was concerned about it being hard on the lawn due to being dry, but I think I'll be ok.  We've had plenty of rain of late.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I can't tell because I waited too long to check this morning and my craptastic weather station only goes back a couple hours or something like that for the low temp.  Plus there's a brief period in the morning where it gets some direct sun and reads artificially high (only an issue in the summer).  I'm waiting to install a much nicer one when I move locations.  However, according to WU, most around me were in that 58-60 range for a low, but I'm usually amongst the lowest due to my low-lying location.

You’re slipping, man.