• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

4 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I do not mean this to be offensive, and this is a VERY GENERAL type of comment.

I find Red Sox fans more annoying than Yankees fans. Yankee fans, by and large, are passionate baseball fans.

Over the past 20 or so years, I've been around a fair number of Red Sox fans who sort of "jumped on the trendy, cool thing to do" of "following" the Red Sox. I remember a game several years ago where a guy in full Red Sox gear in Baltimore asked his friend when David Ortiz came up to the dish - "this guy is good, right?"

You just don't hear that from Yankee fans.

@canderson@Bubbler86please understand that the above is NOT a reflection of you, nor your love and knowledge of baseball and the Red Sox. :) 

But you could forgive a Yankees fan for not knowing if whatever player they just acquired from their farm team in Pittsburgh is good.

All kinds of stuff going on in Williamsport and Lycoming County the last half hour.  We currently have seven weather alerts up.

I went upstairs to shut windows when things really got going shortly before 5:30 and had to push very hard to open my bedroom door against the wind.  From my brother's bedroom I looked out over the empty parking lot at the wind driven rain travelling in vertical waves and then realized I couldn't see clearly anymore.  Things were darker and blurry for about a minute.  I realized that what was outside looked like fog.  Then things looked lighter and I could see normally again; it was quite the contrast to the minute of rain fog.  

If I have ever seen rain like before, I do not remember.  The rain fog was around 5:32.  I wrote it down so I can remember.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canderson said:

There must be a pocket of stable area from Harrisburg south through Chambersburg because storms are firing immediately north/east and exploding. The outflow is wild. 

That line running from Lewiston to Breezewood will bring the goods though. 

The view I have outside my windows is phenomenal. You can perfectly see that line and the outflow