• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

36 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Compared to the out of sync stuff we usually get, it’s pretty solid. That said, I think I’m actually rooting for the Euro, it provides the best break in the humidity and an actual truly cool morning.

This translate to upper 40's out your way when running it through a Euro to GFSese translator.

Capture3.JPG

19 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

Just had a shower, not enough to get under thevtrees.

That is a huge issue here.  We have had some rain this month but only once has it rained hard enough to water stuff under the canopies.   Certain trees like sugar maples do not do as well when they are not given enough water.    I was just out watering one we have that is having issues due to girdled roots.   Tree Service told us it needs water at least every other day. 

image.png.01818e21b002b18e93975dd2ee64abd0.png

Special Weather Statement for this surprise thunderstorm.  Pea-sized hail and winds of 50-55.  We didn't get those when predicted last night and I hope we don't tonight, either. Almost looks like it could miss us but it's moving southeast so I guess it won't.  Faint thunder is here.

7:25p in Williamsport: the sun is shining brightly and there are blue skies to my west. The big black cloud above is headed east and I can hear the light rain falling outside from my couch.  Still hearing faint thunder.

No show tonight, obviously.  Lazy me didn't reshut the windows so I now I don't have to reopen them.  

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

Had to go look since you said that.  Some windows open nights in fantasy land. 

Yeah, shameless clickbait on my part. I just love it when I think I’m going to get blasted by a ridge and then it retrogrades and a trough drops down.

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Real Windows open weather. 

One of the last times I opened my windows was back in June on a night when it got down to 45 and I woke up with a cold so bad I got covid tested just in case (yes, I know, the two were unrelated).