• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Summer 2021

4 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

I just figured out how to use airplay which links my phone screen to the tv.  I’m currently watching RadarScope on my 60” living room screen.  Life is good 

Wait, you mean I can watch GFS runs on the big screen?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

My company is preparing for another State wide lockdown in the state our Corp office is located (this fall....not Florida.).    Probably not as bad as last year but WFH put back into requirements for certain positions.  People who are vaxxed probably need not worry too much yet but as the article suggested, 35-40 percent of the nation's adults are not and if you count kids it is less than 50% of the country.    I would also expect a lot of states go back to full mask requirements this fall even if vaxxed. 

Come to far to go back to full masks that is sick. This is over if your FC if your not that is everybody's choice to do what ever. PA won't go full mask as per the GA so it wont happen here.. Back to the weather, let is snow let is snow let it snow!

The goods are upon me.  Had a heavy but short initial thunderstorm that gave me 0.26".  Then a break and the sun came out for 5 minutes.  Then really dark clouds arrived and now it's pouring again with wind.  I'm under an active Severe Thunderstorm Warning so we'll see what happens next.

2 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

The goods are upon me.  Had a heavy but short initial thunderstorm that gave me 0.26".  Then a break and the sun came out for 5 minutes.  Then really dark clouds arrived and now it's pouring again with wind.  I'm under an active Severe Thunderstorm Warning so we'll see what happens next.

I’d guess 1”+ inbound